Friday, March 5, 2010

dera and historical event at my kampung...

kesian betul bila baca paper, budak umur 3 tahun maut kena dera, and today, 1 more death due to abuse. This time even a much younger at the age of 18 months. Apa hal & apa masalah dengan diaorang nie????? Kalau betul, dah marah, dah rasa kuat sangat and rasa nak belasah seseorang, lebih baik cari yang sama saiz,kalau takat budak kecik macam tu, apa la kudrat dan iradat mereka nak melawan. Bagi aku, doarang nie memang pengecut coz berani kat budak kecik je…and macam biasa, dah macam chain reaction jer benda2 benda macam nie jadi kat Malaysia, bukan nak judge ok but aku dapat rasakan kerap sangat jadi kat Semenanjung Malaysia. Dahlah kes buang anak , ni kes dera budak sampai mati la pulak…as if macam ada something wrong jer. I’m so grateful that this type of incident is very seldom in East Malaysia. I heard there is abusive case happened here in Sarawak/Sabah but not reach a level that cause death.
And recently, one of the executive at my company loses her daughter, drown at the house swimming pool. I feel her grief, her sadness, she have my sympathy. I just can’t imagine how wills she coup up to gain her strength, they just celebrate their CNY together, still remember that this young kid also assist her mother usher the guest. And suddenly she lost her forever without any warning. Life can be cruel sometime but I do believe everything happen for a reason. I can only pray for her to be strong.
Recently, our PM, pay a visit to Kampung Lintang. He visit the house own by the late Mokhtar Deli. His house were used during the negotiation made by that time TPM, Tun Razak in inviting Sarawak to join Malaysia. Damn, aku never knew that my kampung is where this historical event happened, that is after 35 years. Proud??? Damn u can say that I am proud. My kampung is in the history of Malaysia…

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...