Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pink Kare

I always think, what’s up with the colour pink. It seem somebody has set up a mind set that pink are girls colour. That what I have been thinking before also. Until I bought myself a pink colour shirt. Actually I surprise myself the time I bought it. A lot of questions are playing on my mind, Are you out of your mind? Will people laugh at me when I wear this pink shirt? And these entire questions trigger me out to try it. If people laugh at you, then next time don’t wear it again.
The judgement day was yesterday. It started at home, with my wife calling me pink panther and saying I have developed into this metro sexual guy thing. But I passed the first test flying colour. At work, it seem that nobody bother to say anything, that’s mean good. Maybe all of the questions earlier on are because of the mentality that has been embedded in my brain since I was young that pink is not for guy.
In fact, wearing pink I feel a bit creative hahahaha….The level of self confident a higher. That is what I’ve experienced. My next mission is to try something out of the box, a taboo for guys. But what ah? I love to do experiment. Just to kill the boredom.
For time being I’m alone at home, my wife got function to attend and my little daughter with her grandparents. With nothing much to do.
Tonight I’m feeling like to ronda-ronda dekat town. Want to see what is happening around town and might be pekena the tarik afterward at Satok with my wife and daughter. Tomorrow got a wedding ceremony to attend. Another busy weekend for me.
Hmmmm…..

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...