Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Aleeya turns 3..my pride & joy


My daughter turns 3 years old today. So, when she woke up this morning, my wife & I sing her a birthday song. She really loves that song, in fact it was the first song that she remembers. The funny things, she gave me a birthday present, she poopies right away.
Since her present into my life, she brings me more joy and more reason to value my life. I promise myself to be a better person, a person that she can look up for. My only wish for is to be a better person, a person that will respect her parents, a person that understand qada & qadar, that God has choose the best for his servant. As so far, she can recite Al-Fatihah, she remembers few zikirs and every time she do that, it really touch my heart and make me want to cry. I would never ask for more from Allah as she’s my jewel & the best ever thing that ever happen in my life.
May be one day, when she can read, and can read what I’ve wrote in here, she will know how much I love her.
Happy Birthday Nur Aleeya Najwa…daddy love you.

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...