Monday, June 29, 2009

Remember The Time ( Michael Jackson )..R.I.P....End of An Era


The world still mourns the death of King of Pop, Michael Joseph Jackson. The death of the King of Pop overshadows the death of Charlie’s Angel star, Farah Fawcett. This weekend, I have enjoyed the music video by the King himself as MTV & Channel V are paying tribute to Michael. It is true as they said, Michael has changed the way and the concept in the making of music video. I enjoy each of his music video.
My favorite album for sure is Thriller. My favorite song will be Remember the Time. I still remember for the first time I watched Beat It & Thriller, I was so excited. And the feeling for the first time saw his trademark move, The Moonwalk on Motown anniversary. I still remember it send the audience wild. His dance is very simple but the way he do it, make it so special.
Nothing much I can say about him. May his soul rest in peace. And if it true that he has converted to Islam, Inalillah Wainna Lillah Hirajiun and AL-Fatihah…

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...