Wednesday, June 3, 2009


I guess it is not too late to say Happy Gawai to all those who celebrates it. Even though I just started to work today but I can feel that most of us is still in the festive mood. I didn’t do any visiting this year around. Just not in the mood.


It just that I’ve been doing some thinking lately. I still remember in my younger year, any problem or thing to ask, I got nowhere to go. Almost for everything, I need to solve and look for the solution by myself. I’m glad because in other way, it helps me to be more matured. Sometimes, it just not fair for myself as I’m not really enjoying my teens year. It really make me realize, how much I don’t want my daughter to face the same thing as me, I don’t want any of my nephews to take the same journey that I did.
It is not that I want to pampered my daughter or my nephews, it just that I want to make sure that every time they have any problem ( as long as it doesn’t have any things to do with the law), I just want to let them know that they have someone to talk too.
As for myself, I’m glad that I have my wife to talk too. Now I become more open with her. I believe what I’ve been thru all this years, it make me as a person who like to keep it to myself. I don’t trust or I can say I don’t dare to talk to anybody. Since myself reconciliation, I’m able to change my attitude slowly. I realize you can’t stand alone in this life. Everybody needs somebody they trust who will be able to understand them.


I also can see that how our religion plays an important role in our life. Now I’m trying my best to be a good Muslim and glad that how I found more peace in my life. God never forget us but we are the one who always forget about Him.
I’m glad that now I see life in other way as well and glad that I still can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Alhamdulillah…I’m glad that I’m not too late.

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...