Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mmmmmm....

I’m not really sure what I want to do today. Work as usual. But I can feel that something is really bugging me and I do know what it is. My heart keeps on pounding but still can’t figure out what am I looking for.
Last Saturday, I have a visit from my long lost relative, Abg Wahab from Daro.Which I have not known yet, talking about my late father. And heard few story that I haven’t’ heard before. It seems that my late father is keeping some secret. It really makes me curious and anxious. What is that all about? I can’t reveal it yet here but I promise to share what is the founding.
I’m planning to make a trip to Daro in the nearest time. I need to arrange on the transportation and accommodation. The best time to go is in March, school holidays. Seriously I want to dig out what is the actual story. Hamm…mysterious...sik lah semisteri nei…but at least it will keep me occupied. Ada pengembaraan…
Again I will lose another colleague, Azri, as he already accepted a job offered in the State Services. He will move out end of the month. For the next few months I will be sitting alone at this side of the office.
What else…a major concern for me at the time being is the political scenario in West Malaysia. “Tree Assemblymen “….sort off…no need for them to do it under a tree, Perak still have buildings over there, just rent it out .
I’m afraid that political scenario will widespread to Sarawak. I love the peace , quite and wonderful Sarawak…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wo... apa benda rahsia ya di? jgn lupak share kelak mun dah figure out

Uncle Seven said...

ada story lah ...ada lah hint ckit2 tapi mun dah pasti apa ya kelak share ...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...