Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Apa..Gaji Lambat Lagik...Not Again...

Work has been keeping me away from updating my blog but I still want to curi ayam updating my blog.
For starter, something happened yesterday. It a sad story actually. She received one bad news and it makes me really sad when something likes that happen to your love one. I really wish that I can share her sadness by I couldn’t. I just wanna be there as her shoulder to cry on. Luckily, she’s a strong woman. Emi…if you read this, I’m proud of you.
And again, a hot topic at the office for time being,”Alamak, gaji lambat lagik bulan tok, mmmm...ada good news kah? Every body are hoping for the best this month around including me. Ms Tikot has become an unofficially banker today as she been harassed by sms to check it on line. Knowing this, it really tickle me as most of us are working in the IT related field by very few of us are having an online banking. Sucks and that include me.
While surfing the FB today, I met an old friend of mine which I has not met for years. We use to lepak at the KMC library in the younger years, I meant school days. We have a lot of fun together. She’s a mother of 3 now. Hmmm…very productive. It seems that both of us have a lot to talk about but it is impossible for us to go lepak since she works in KL. The day will come my friend...
I guess that’s it for now. Until the next chapter. see ya….adios...hasta la vista baybeh…

1 comment:

Ms Tikot said...

Yea..yea... dah ada oi... best eh.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...