Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I'm coming home...

4 tahun dan 10 bulan. Itu adalah tarikh khidmat aku sebagai pegawai sangkutan di Unit ICT Jabatan Ketua Menteri. Dan aku akan kembali melaporkan diri bertugas to my paymaster in middle of May. Sedih? Memanglah kerana di ICT inilah aku betul betul mengembangkan kebolehan aku, to show what i am capable off. I was glad I was given the opportunity to mature as a worker & a human at the best place, with a great supervisor, a great boss and great colleagues. I will treasure the most my working experience here at ICT. I do believe and faith that there was better future for me has been arranged by Allah s.w.t. Every change in your life means good for you, if it not in duniawi mungkin di hari kemudian. Being a judge, being a coordinator, being an emcee, being a mentor, being a guide to new attachment staff giving them a good advice will always be my pleasure. I found my true potential. Alhamdulillah , all praise to Allah for this wonderful opportunity. And every wonderful thing must come to an end. There is nothing to loose coz these is who we are, ready to deploy and be deployed at anytime. I’m given my best to ICT , only one regret, i doesn’t have the opportunity to use the gym at Wisma Bapa Malaysia...
I’m coming home...

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...