Tuesday, October 23, 2012

oh my English..?

I guess it has been quite some time I didn’t do any posting in English. Just that, doing posting in my mother tongue, it has been improving my Bahasa Malaysia a lot. Working in an environment which English always be a common lingua franca, practicing my B. Malaysia in my blog posting is another way to improve it. After delaying my medical checkup for almost 2 months, I finally come to term that I have to do it either way. My wife keep on mumbling almost every day for the last 2 months, urging me to go for the checkup. I knew my medicine already run out, so for a person that depends much on pill to stabilize my blood pressure, I knew there is no other way except going for the checkup. I thought my BP will be high, but surprisingly, not just me, also surprise my wife also, my BP is quite ok which to be exact at a very normal reading of 120/80. One thing that really caught my attention yesterday was how the service at the Poliklinik Jalan Masjid has improved so much. For those who have been to the Policlinic, you will have to spend at least 2 hours. But yesterday, I only spend around half an hour. The system that they use is much better that previously. Pat on the back to the management of the Poliklinik Jalan Masjid for such a drastic improvement in their services. For Muslim, we will celebrate Hari Raya AidilAdha this coming Friday, so another public holiday. The beauty of being a Malaysian, lots of public holiday. So far doesn’t have any plan to spend the long weekend. Lately, I’m not into a person love spend my time outside. I much prefer to stay at home. Maybe getting older is one major factor, but that shouldn’t be an excuse. Life is too wonderful to just sitting at home. Usually, great plan come without any planning, so let just go with the flow. A very happy weekend and Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to my fellow Muslim.

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...