Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Travelling oh travelling...

Just came back from Sibu for the Sejiwa Senada program. A success but not yet consider as a big one. Still have few things need to iron up before it can be call perfection. The tiredness still aching my body and yet another issue I need to look up at too. Nothing related with work but really need my attention. It has been destine to be my burden which I can’t run away from it. Family matters, the most important thing to me in this world. I have a great wife and kids that really understand me in other way, but I couldn’t show to them especially my wife how much I appreciate her companionship. I’m just being me.
What matters now, I do hope my nephew doesn’t give up on himself due to his surroundings. I try to call him just now but no answer. It gets me really worried about him. Sigh…….
Still, I’m so tired but couldn’t sleep well. Whatever it is, I wish my wife, my daughter and my nephew will be fine no matter what things come ahead….



NBA finals...The Boston lead the series after defeating Lakers yesterday...












My next trip will be to Mulu, will be there for 5 days. Well, never expecting this to come but another one great adventure to me. Best2..layan, but I’m not going empty handed as need to bring along 8 notebooks and a printer. A lot of stuff…can imagine how Mulu will look like, the weather and such, but as there was a saying, Jauh berjalan, Luas pemandangan…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will love Mulu bro. I went there in 2007 and it was one of the best outdoor trip for me and my significant other. We went for caves trolling, trekking for days, boating thru the beautiful Melinau River and hang out with the Penans at their settlement! Well worth it for 5 days stay. Enjoy your trip bro.

Uncle Seven said...

wahhh..tok lah best tok...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...