Monday, May 3, 2010

Anniversary kahwin ku ...

Wahhh....sik sangka, exactly this date at 3 pm 7 years ago, i complete the akad nikah to now my wife of 7 years, Emi Yasmin Ali. Life is so much wonderful now with Nur Aleeya Najwa around, my cute little princess, with her non stop talking, even still kacau me at the time i wrote this update.
I'm almost complete with my little project, salasilah keluarga aku. Nang besar family aku tok. Best juak bila dah tauk cerita semua. Cuma ada a few ajak agik yang mauk di polah before aku print book about my big family.
My medical check up result out today, everything is in good shape except a bit high in kolestrol and my BP...huhuhhuhuhuhuh....sik best...semoga aku akan dapat menten kesihatan aku yang baik tok. Thanks to my company yang sponsor aku molah medical check up for my 10 years in service...adios...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation for the wedding anniversary pok!

-Zul&Sheilla-

p.s : ada mak i mdh u dtg rmh, interbiu nya pasal salasilah muahaha

Tia said...

tahniah!!!
semoga terus bahagia bersama org tercinta..

Uncle Seven said...

Tengkiu Fleece & Momma...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...