Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SWOXUB40....the secret society of Seksyen 2..

While I’m surfing the face book, looking at all my friends list, seeing those who were with me in UITM, suddenly I just remember, we did form a group for ourselves. A very special group as who ever want to joint it, only by invitation, more or less like a secret society. SWOX UB40..that's the name. Only certain people know what does it means. Bentayan as the pioneer and what I can say is, he’s our penghulu. The member consist of myself, Hisham, Usop, Jason, Trisno, Tarmiza, Rajee and few names that I’m not sure whether he was a member or not. We even have our own logo.
The group main motto...damn totally I do not know. But what I know we do have a lot of fun, doing activities together, disco dancing, and hanging around at seksyen 27@Ravi. After all bellies are full, we headed for the arcade centre playing games until 3 in the morning. What a group…
All of the group member nowadays, I can say succeed in pursuing their careers. All have a good job even though, which I can admit we are way too much having fun in the yesteryear....

Long live SWOX…**long live all SWOX members...

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...