Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My morning at Ipoh Kopitiam at TJ..and i'm still hungry...


This has been a very bad morning for me. Hopefully it will not continue up to the afternoon. I decided to go for breakfast with my wife, planning to go to Mi Cendawan Lee behind Parkson Riverside but unfortunately it still close. So we decided to go to Ipoh Town Kopitiam, which just newly open at Tun Jugah. Am I so hungry as I’m not taking my dinner last nite, as if I can eat an elephant. So, we fully motivated to fill my empty stomach, I landed my butt on the chair at this kopitiam and made our order. It was a quick one for my wife as she having half boiled egg with kaya & butter toast bread. As for myself, I ordered Nasi Lemak Special which I’m sure can fill up my empty tank to the fullest. The nightmare begins. I kept on waiting for my nasik lemak for half an hour, I guess it was so special that they might take so much time to prepare it. The workers seem don’t want to know why I keep on looking at the counter, not even bother to ask.
That’s it. My time is out. I just go to the counter, want my money to be refund. Here comes the interesting part, the supervisor immediately ask the kitchen staff if the food is ready, and the entire counter staff seems to be blaming each other. When I ask for the business card, suddenly the supervisor slams her file to the floor. What the fuck is that? There I really lost my temper. So, acara bertikam lidah started. Why does she have to be that rude? Then I ask for the business card as I want to make a complain to the manager, she really cross the border. She gave me the coupon which I do not know what is it for without any phone number. Then one of their male staff, which I don’t know where he’s from, come to the counter and ask me if I was a customer? Again...what the fuck is that? I was saying right in front of the counter all the time. I guess there is no use I’m waiting there anymore, so I just get my money back, get the phone number of the supervisor and then go.
I’m leaving the place, still with my empty tank and full with bad experience. Well, what I’ve learnt from there, don’t expect too much on the presentation , the surrounding and a good look kopitiam as it might as well will serve you a nightmare rather than a satisfaction.

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...