Thursday, January 21, 2010

As i was saying...

Leaning back while staring at my notebook screen, with my headphone at my ear, the song Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit are now playing. Hearing the lyrics of this song, make me stop from doing my work for a while. I rub my neck that starting to feel a bit tired, stress I guess. I sip my coffee and started to close my eyes, try to feel the lyrics of this song. Deep in my heart, it is true that sometime, people only judge us from outside. They will never know what we feel deep inside. It brings me back to memory lane, for the last few years, I manage to control my anger, usually I’m a bit blunt, simply said what I want to say. But not now, not today. I do believe I’ve change a lot, not a complete change but I know that I’m going for the right way.
Just can’t understand why some people just don’t get it. Some people, once a person being bad, once a person make a mistake, they will assume that is how the person are going to be for the rest of their lives. Come on, with Allah willing, people change. May be that person are trying hard enough not be what he has become before, but people around him just keep reminding him, that he will never change, not at all. Just keep on remind him on his past sin, past mistake. Why are there so many people out there with such a negative attitude?
Frustrated..? May be…but will never give up. Let just people see me, look at me as I am today but they will never knew what lies deep inside me...As the song said –Behind Blue eyes…..( layan emosi sekali sekala )

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscious seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
No one knows what it’s like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through
No one knows what it’s like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
No one knows how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies
No one knows what it’s like
To be the bad man, to be the sad man
Behind blue eyes.

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...