Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My new blog template...Michael Jordan

This is my blog new look for the 2010. In respect of my favorite basketball player of all time, Michael Jordan. There will never be another Michael Jordan. The one that change the basketball game forever. Thanks to Pyzam (actually don’t know who he is), but thanks anyway for this lovely free blog template. Still a lot on his website.
I like it very much, and hope you guys out there love it too. This end of the year, within 2 weeks time, I really hope those who have something to achieve within the year 2009, manage to fulfill it. As for me, it looks like I have to carry it forward. Or I just plan for a new one. I just wish for one thing for this coming New Year, a good health. People always forget, time & good health is the most precious things that most people ignore. Most of us just realize it when it was too late. I’ve learn my lesson, such an eye opener for myself and for those around me. Young age nowadays is not an advantage anymore.
Happy Maal Hijrah to all…

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...