Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kue sudah tue...


Source of picture: Internet

Lately I have been enjoying myself with songs from Indon band such as Samsons, KerisPateh, Nidji and Ungu, just to name a few. Love their songs so much, especially Keris Pateh. I really like their vocalist voice, macho and yet still can sing a love song with such a manly manner. And their songs, I enjoy each of it. In my younger years, I will not listen to this type of music at all. My wife always said to me that I’m getting softer and older. I guess maybe she has a point there.
I used to listen to Green Day, Nirvana, Anthrax, Metallica, or any band with a hard music. I still enjoy LinKin Park, Papa Roach, and Hinder. Now with my baby girl, Aleeya around, I even listen to baby rhymes…my wife bought a few baby rhymes book, and Aleeya love to ask me or my wife to sing for her.
She will only ask me to sing when she wanted to go to sleep, maybe my voice is so damn bad she fall asleep hearing me singing those rhymes hahahaha…
Well, the point is, I’m really going for the slow music now. Damn I’m getting older now…my music taste become more soft now...well that's fact of life..

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...