Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Hahahahaha….what a coincidence …I’m surfing the facebook then I saw this quiz what ethnic are you actually...So I decided to take that quiz…the result is you are actually a Latino …Well it is a double confirmation that I’m the missing link hahahahahaha…
I’m might be crazy but Alhamdulillah thing are going quite okay recently. I join the blood donor’s campaign last Saturday at Stampark Hall. Even though I couldn’t donate blood due to my high rise blood reading, I really enjoy myself while being there. I meet nice people. People with good heart actually. And today I received a phone call from the blood donors association asking why I couldn’t donate my blood that day. I thought they already put it up in the form or something.
My wife will be on a week long holiday next week. Meaning she will be gone in 7 days, wahhhhhh lamak juak ya duhal……surely I’m going to miss her. My baby Aleeya going to miss her. Well...It will be a daddy little girl weekend.

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...