Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day, Transformer & Home Alone....


A week now I haven’t put up any latest update for my blog. Beside due to work constrain, my health is not in a tip top condition lately. I’ve been skipping my exercise for a week now.
Well I can’t wait for this coming Thursday, I’ve been waiting for the Transformer sequel to be air. My wife is not around since she will be in KL for a week, spending some quality time with her BFF. So I’m planning to ask my BFF to joint me to watch the movie this Thursday. So now I’m thinking which of my BFF will be free that night.
The last movie that I watched was Terminator Salvation which is a very worth money for. I love the way Christian Bale playing the role of John O’Connor. And I do believe that this wills the last of the Terminator sequel. But one movie that I really love for another last sequel is Die Hard. I’m a big fan of Bruce Willis. Being Officer John McClane, who’s always be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Even though they have used the same plot over and over, I still love this movie. Just like it motto Die hard or Live Free.
KFC new Fiery Chicken. I can say not bad at all. The first time I ate it Riverside KFC, totally not so hot but when I try it for the second time at Hopoh KFC, well definitely I have to drink a of of water. Luckily I didn’t it wasn’t raining that. It much better than the Thai menu last time they introduce. I like this one more.
Last, I would like to say Happy Father’s day to all the father, bapak, ayah, abah, yan, apai or whatever we call them.. I guess it still not to late..

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...