Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Snatch... it a crime that seem to be in a rise nowadays. Not just in the west Malaysia, now it happened frequently in Kuching also. The latest victim was a 2 months pregnant woman who lost her battle after in coma for 2 days in Johor. I have my own experience twice, once I was at the Padungan Police Station to collect some report, so same in a tourist which I guess from England, burst in tears and I can feel how traumatized she was by hearing her voice. She came in and telling that she was rob, lost her passport, money and such in her bag. I still remember how she complaining about the people just stood there not trying to help her, how she try to use one of the phone from the public , trying to call a police, but you know what she said, the guy said that his phone doesn’t have any credit to call out. So what is the purpose of the phone?
The second incident was right in front of Wisma Hopoh, 3 students, a form one student, snatched a phone from a girl, on her way to Wisma Hopoh. She scream out loud for help, the different scenario than the tourist, this time a lot of people come for help as most of them were queuing at the 4D outlet chased out for the 3 student which include me. 2 of them running towards the Islamic museum which I chase them along with one guy who happened to be a plain cloth police, 1 of them were running towards the old library. All of them were caught, which they faced the public that so angry. They beat out the student even though the police try to control the crowd. Well, I don’t pity them as I’m also joining the crowd. I can feel how angry the public are as at this tender and young age they already involved in this sort of crime.
I believe, what drive the youngster to involve in this small crime, it just to get money. And it seem that it is the most easy to do. I just can’t imagine in the years to come, how this one time known as only small crime will become a popular choice for the youngster to get quick cash. I was a victim too, which I really know how anyone or anybody can become a victim.
Just be more alert whenever you out there because snatcher will never chose the victim.

1 comment:

Tia said...

sudah pink ini blog..... he he

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...