Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nothing much to do today, so I just decided to surf the net, checking on my wife facebook and noticed her put up a quiz how well you know her. So I decide to take the quiz. The result, I only score 42% from 100%. Seriously, after celebrate the 6th anniversary and can’t even get the correct answer for that sort of quiz, hmmmmmm…there must be something going on hahahahaha. To my surprise also, I never thought that my score will be that low. I thought I knew my wife that details and the quiz really prove me wrong.

Then I listen to this “the best song from the 90’s”, which compile most of the song I grew up with. Hahaha back to memory lane again. UB40, Spin Doctors, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Counting Crows, R.E.M, Marky Mark just to name a few. I downloaded the song by listing from the channel V listing of 100 great song of the 90’s. What I can say is, My Taste, My melody and my music. I even downloaded some music from Milli Vanilli (love their songs), Kris Kros, Culture Vain...I think my list will be longer…if I don’t stop now.
Hmmm… what else should I when I finish up my music download ???????

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...