Monday, May 18, 2009

I do care


Sometimes, I think people always misjudge or misunderstood me. In a relationship, I’m one of those guy who couldn’t show my true feeling even though I care enough for someone. In friendship, I can consider myself can be a very good friend to anybody. In both situations, I like to be sincere. Sometimes, I’m afraid that I hurt someone in trying to be sincere, in trying to be honest. In other word, I do not mean to hurt anybody or anyone. I treasure every relationship that I have. For my love one, I treasure the companionship, the affection. In a friendship, I just care about them as much as I care for my family.
I’ve been going a lot in my life, from good gone bad and become good again, the up and down in life which thought me so much about life, thought me how to care to everybody in my life. To my wife, please don’t get me wrong as I do care. To my friends, I love you guys so much. And if I’m being to outspoken and hurt anyone, I never meant to do it as I just want to show that I really care.

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...