Friday, May 15, 2009

Facebook Quizzes...

Friday and I already finish up the work which was assign to me earlier on, then got a tons of free time, so I decided to layan the facebook and answer some quizzes . Well it kind a funny seeing the answer actually…..

My Star Trek Name – Chu’lak, a Vulcan
My Greek Name – Demetrius Georgiou
My Italian Name –Leonardo Lombardi, just wonder how come it can be Leonardo Lombardi..still puzzled me
How should I look – Pretty
What type of music fit me – Pop
My full personality analysis – Workhoholic-Wedded
What the first letter of the person I will fall in love with – M
One word to describe me- Reliable

Well, not bad at all

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...