Monday, May 11, 2009

E-Mart officially open...


For the last 2 days, a massive traffic jam at Matang area for due to the opening of the new mart, E-Mart. Even though my house is just around the corner from the new mart, I only have the chances to go there on Sunday afternoon. Well, to be honest, it was a good one. The price is cheap if you are a member. At least there is no need for me to go down town anymore for my grocery shopping. What did I buy yesterday? A tricycle, my daughter crying her out loud as she wanted the tricycle badly. So no choice for me, there goes my RM50 hahahahaha…. I was supposed to buy my wife a lunch for that one for mother’s day hahahaha… just kidding...And happy mother’s day to my wife. I also found out that they are selling an LCD TV, don’t know the size for only RM850...wow...That’s cheap...
A good for shopping, for eating, to kill some time if you don’t have anything to do, what else...I guess that’s it…

2 comments:

Tia said...

i was there too last saturday. not bad kan?

Uncle Seven said...

Nang best ..layan juak sia bah...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...