Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Diet tok...

I put myself on diet for last two weeks and now it started to show. Wahhhhh…sukanya aku. I can see that I’m starting to lose weight. I do push up around 600 times a day, do a military press 30 times for 2 sets. I took my breakfast like a king, I take fruit for my lunch, and less food for dinner. I can say that I’m starting to see the result and so happy with it. First week is the most challenging one. They pain cause by the exercise, it really painful. I really want this one badly, I starting to fed up with the way my physique look right now. Not that I’m too fat, it just that I miss the old days where I feel light, in good shape. I have reduced myself on taking carbonated drinks. I never feel so energetic like this before and it feels good. I guess what I have been reading lately really motivated me. Remember Marky Mark,




I really adore his body. I guess men should look like Marky Mark. Maybe one day…
Nothing much happen that really can be a topic lately. A bit slow in all the work, as I guess it entering the first quarter of the year, most of the earlier project has been settle, new project or request is not that rapid anymore, so have a bit of free time for myself and blog update. Except that a few new staff is coming, and another one will be leaving this end of the month, she secures a job a welfare department. The office is more occupied now, less empty space. Hope I can get along with new staff and get connected.
It has been almost 10 months I have been here, and I’m started to blend in well with the rest of the people. Still miss the old place, but I have to move on. There is no turning back now. All the best for me…adiossssss

5 comments:

Tia said...

cik abang ooi.... kacak na header ya !!!
tapi kena bur** ya nampak gilaks ... he he he

Uncle Seven said...

Hahahahaha..saja jak ya..k cuci mata ya

Ms Tikot said...

Kacak header baru, but too sexylah....

f.loren said...

lol. tutup mata miak kecik diat blog kitak tok. anyway, goodluck.

Uncle Seven said...

terpaksalah i ngejas agik tok

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...