Monday, May 25, 2009

Aku arghhh.....

No more hair hahahahahaha…ringan rasa palak….wow...it has been a while I don’t do the skinhead. I used to this situation with no hair. I feel light and cool actually. I mean on the top of my head. Why? I have my reason. After settle what I’m supposed to do, I have a lot of free time so I decided to some ularrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahahahahahaha...so I drop by at Big Momma places, we go out and have some the tarik at Kwali. The funny thing is, we order different types of the tarik but ajaibnya when our order arrived, and everybody is getting teh tarik peng. What the…. I don’t know with this type of person who’s taking the order, cakap lain sampai lain …..
I got my bicycle now. An old bike but a really good old bike, LeRun brand. My father in law passes it to me. So I did a quick transformation, the tires, brake, sit, and a few and the bike looks good and feels good. I so grateful that he gives me the bike as it save me a lot. Besides, I like it so much. Now, I just try to get my fitness back. Maybe a couple of weeks before I can start to ride for a long distance. I don’t know why but I think I really want to lose weight. And got a call from Seiji saying he couldn’t cope with the Basketball committee task. Too much need to be done…so he suggested that to take up his place…I love basketball…guess I will be trying hard now…My love for basketball still big….i really hope that I can contribute something to this sport among bumiputera…

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...