Thursday, April 9, 2009


Last night I’m watching CSI: Vegas. A very interesting episode which it revealed another side of Gil Grissom before he became what he was now. And for the next episode, next Wednesday, Grissom will be leaving the CSI team. Well this is where Lawrence Fishbone came in as CSI: Vegas new supervisor. Arghh……this mean, next week will be last episode I can watch Grissom character.




Seriously I’m in a serious doubt whether Lawrence Fishbone can replace William Petersen (Grissom). I have been a loyal follower to CSI: Vegas. Since it was first aired at NTV7 years back, I’ve never missed any episode and every new season. I’m afraid that the series will not be the same as before. The death of Warrick, the departure of Sara Sidle, seriously this new season is a season of change, and it changes a lot.
Good bye Grissom…

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...