Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Kinda busy for these few days. A lot need to be done with a short period of time. Doesn’t have the opportunity to update my blog but still manage to read some update by Ms Tikot, Big Momma, Fleece Master and Twitter Tongue. I must say that I have been a big fan for their blog update. Event I can’t manage to update and read any latest news from my friends in the Face Book world. I must say that April is a bit occupied with a lot of activities.
The three small elections just passed by, with BN, PAS and PKR each won a seat. Seem that BN has not been a very popular choice in West Malaysia. They have lost few small elections recently. And there is a riot in Kelantan, Malaysia Premiere League. The Kelantan’s supporter torched a Police van. I thought that kind of mentality is no more in the local football scene. A bit surprising. Najib has sworn as our new Prime Minister, which complete the cycle of R.A.H.M.A.N. He hasn’t name is deputy yet but I can guess it will be Muhiyuddin Yassin.
Wow…a lot has been happening around me lately. Really hope what is happening now is a very best for thing to us. The chaotic political scene, sport drama and such, I really wish it will end sooner and really hope that now they all can concentrate to manage our country better.
Well, it seems that nothing much to say now. Still collecting and searching for ideas for my own blog update. Until the next one (this has been my favorite sentence for me to end my blog hahahaha…damn…)

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...