Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Penatnya


This is how my table looks like since last week. It really has been a busy week for me with a lot of action. At least I’m happy that I’m really occupied. I’m so eager to settle this job once and for all for this month EG promotion. It really tests my credibility. The next stop for this EG promotion will be Sibu and Bintulu. I’m aiming for Bintulu because at least it will give me the opportunity to meet my nephew in Bintulu. I haven’t meet Wafa & Ain for sometimes now. And if I was given the task to handle the one in Sibu, I really hope that it will be done at the end of April as my wife will also be travelling to Sibu. Well I just cross my finger on that.
For yesterday event, I’m really glad that it went smoothly. Everything going as plan, the presentation, the system demo. A pat on the back to everybody that involve in the briefing. I really appreciate their cooperation.
Tomorrow will be Azri last day in the department. I wish him all the best for his new job at JKR. The farewell lunch which going to be held on Friday, I’m not really sure whether I can joint it or not. As I and the rest of the team will be going to Spring for the booth setup.
Guess nothing much to write now. Still trying to get ready all the necessary item to bring to Spring and making sure that I didn’t miss any.

2 comments:

Tia said...

ya rabbi....busy sampei kerusi pun terbang... he he he !!!

Uncle Seven said...

Kerusi sik terbang , i dudok atas ya masa ambik gambar tok hehehe...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...