Monday, March 23, 2009

The Rock beat Goku...

I was really disappointed when I watch the Dragon ball movie. They have changed the story line from the start to the end. The fight between Goku and Pikor suppose to be most awaited scene but it was such a disappointing act. If any of Dragon ball follower out there will know what I’m saying. Justin Chatwin got the look of Goku but he doesn’t have the feel and character of Goku. It really disappointed me as I have been waiting for this movie in such enthusiasm. But I really like Emmy Rosum playing the character of Bulma as she managed to bring Bulma alive. Chow Yuen Fatt sorry, but I respect you for trying hard enough to play Master Roshi. Yamu character was also a disappointment.
But for the movie, Race to the Witch Mountain, I gave it a perfect 10 score. It really a classic and original movie from Walt Disney. Action, adventure, comedy and such at are well blend in the movie. It has been quite a long time I haven’t watch a movie like this. A salute to Dwayne Johnson aka The rock as he manage bring the humor, action hero into his character.
Well the next movie will be The Terminator and the Fast & Furious 4…adios..

2 comments:

f.loren said...

cant wait for fast furious 4 ehh!

Uncle Seven said...

dah tgk dah trailer the fast & furios 4...mengancam ..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...