Monday, March 30, 2009

Penat tapi seronok hehehe

It was such a relief the EG promotion end yesterday. It was a successful event as we manage to get the public knows on the online services that was offer by the Sarawak Government. The crowd was good. We get a very good feedback from the public on how to improve some of the services. Well that is the whole idea, we appreciate the comments. As every visitor to our booth, they went off with a smile as we are giving away some souvenirs. It a little bit tiring after the event, event now at the office I’m still feeling sleepy. Feels like want to take a leave but there nobody in the office right now. Well I guess I have to postpone it. Maybe tomorrow or the next day.
The next stop is Bintulu. I really hope that I can go because it fun to go travelling. New places and meet new people. I can consider myself a chatter box. I love to talk because I feel I have a lot to talk about. But for now I’m seriously need a rest. Feel like want to lay down for a while. Most of my colleague s now attending the function at the Four Point hotel. Some welcoming speech by Datuk Najib Tun Razak, our next PM.
And yesterday also I can say it was my lucky day. On my way to Spring, I decided to drop by at the shop in front of the central police station to buy some reload. So as I was surveying the phone, Nokia E63 to be exact, a young boy suddenly approached me asking me whether I’m interested into buying that a bit hi-tech phone, I said yes. He suddenly shows the Nokia E71 and saying he selling it at the price of RM600 because he is need of money. Without second thought say yes to him. The offer was to go good to say no. The brand new set cost around RM1600, and his offering is very interesting. He gave me a full set of accessories and I gave him the cash. Beside I help the boy who is seem to be in trouble. I also get my dream phone.Haahahaha…rezeki datang bergolek….

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...