Tuesday, March 10, 2009


It was such a wonderful weather yesterday afternoon. It’s not so hot, a bit windy and it just fine. So I decided to take my wife for a bike ride around Kuching and Petra Jaya area. We send Aleeya to her grandparent house. It has been a while that both of us haven’t gone for a ride. We use to do it every weekend but since Aleeya come around, we seldom have the chance to do it. So we decided to take this opportunity yesterday. We make a stop at Sumber Alam Sanctuary, where my sister in law bought her house. It was about 50% completed. I like this place because of it view. It a bit far from town but I guess it worth money buying. It has a small lake and near the mangrove reserve. Nice and quiet.


Then we headed for MASJA but didn’t enjoy much the view maybe because of a lot of teenagers around there displaying their stunts skill doing the wheelie and such. So we decided to go to the water front instead. It has been such a long time I didn’t go to the water front. It much different compare to the last time I been there. Less drunken youth and it is more peaceful than before. I also can see a lot a family spending their time at the water front, not only local but also tourist from West Malaysia’s .I must say that the police did a tremendous job in cleaning the water front from any vice activities. At least it’s not too late. We ate some kebab and sit around for half an hour. I really glad that I took this opportunity to spend some quality time with my wife. Seriously it has been a while we didn’t enjoy ourselves and hang out like this. I forgot to bring a long my camera to snap some picture so I use my phone camera instead to capture some moment to be remember. It make me realize how wonderful Kuching it was, such a quiet and clean town. Really hopes that it will stay like this for ever…..
Until the next ride...

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...