Monday, February 9, 2009

Wrong number & arm pit hair........?????

I received a phone call last Saturday afternoon. No record in my phone for that particular number so I decided to return call. A young lady answered my call. So I asked her, whose on the line. Then she answer me by saying that I’m the one who gave her a miss call, I’m in the state of blur since that is the first time I hold my hand phone for that day. So I said to her then it’s okay, sorry for the trouble.
A moment later, I received a sms from the same number again asking who I am, she also mention that her name is Rose. What nonsense, so I just ignored the sms. Again I received another sms from the same number asking what I am doing at the moment. Again I decided to ignore the sms. I thought the lady gave up her effort already. Then I informed my wife what just happened. She laughed about it and saying maybe the lady was lonely and desperately looking for a companion. In the midst of our conversation, I received another sms from the same number again, this time a bit harsh, saying that I’m so arrogant. This lady is starting to get on my nerve, I decided to reply the sms, who is she and what she wants actually.
She replied me asking what I am doing and also asking can she get to know me better. Wow! That is the first word popping in my mind when I read her sms. It such a bold action from a woman/lady or girl I may assume. When I saw the sms to my wife, she put up a plan. Just go ahead with it and ask the lady to go out for a date, but when the time comes, she will accompany me. I agree with my wife first but I said to her it not nice to treat people like that, so my wife decided to reply the lady sms, saying that I’m somebody husband and asking are you that desperate. For a while we wait for the reply, but nothing. I guess the lady gave up. Well at least those incident just lights a boring afternoon. I gave the lady phone number to my colleague this morning and ask him to try his luck.
And last night, I watched this Channel V, America’s next top model. This program already entered cycle 10, and for this week challenge, there will be a photo shoot focusing on their face. So after makeup and touch up, the models are taken their picture. Well, it seems just a normal routine for the participants and then come the judgment part, and here something interesting happened.
So like usual, Tyra call each model to the front to comment on their picture. So come the turn of a model name Fatima. For the surprise, the judge didn’t comment of her photo, instead they are commenting on her arm pit. What!!!!!!!!”Model ada bulu ketiak?” I said. I couldn’t control myself and laugh until my tears come out. It was so hilarious. What s shame. All the judges said, the most important thing to be a model is cleanliness. And the razor only cost a dollar. So ladies out there, arm pit hair is a major “don’t” in fashion industries if you want to be a model. Hahahahahaha ……
Hmm…what else? I think that’s it for now. Got some work to do. Also need to visit big momma blog or better known as Momma belian-n-cengal to read her update. See ya again ….

3 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

So... after you gave that lady's phone number to ur colleague, then what happened??

Anonymous said...

sexy apa pok, rempuan bulu ketiak pnjg. sex appeal lebeh hehe

Uncle Seven said...

One Other ...do know yet..he haven't call her yet

The Fleece Master...sexy apa..turn off...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...