Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Apasal ye...

Until today I Just couldn’t figure out what is wrong with my ankle. It makes me difficult to move around with this swollen ankle. I have taken my medicine, but it turn out to become even worse. It seems that my ankle jam can’t move backward, or move it to left or right. It seems that my ankle just injure itself without any reason. Might be an old injury during my younger year according to my wife. If it true, then I have to live with it. During my active days, I got a lot of injuries, but I never go for right treatment or maybe it is a sign that I’m become older now. I’m not even involved in any sport activities or do any extreme movement.



Speaking of sport, it has been a while now that I didn’t involve in any kind of sport activities. What happen? I used to be a very active person. Basketball, football and futsal, these are the games that I used to play. Basketball is my sport. I used to play the game at the basketball court behind Wisma Bapa Malaysia. Unofficially, it has become a meeting point for most of bumiputera players from Petra Jaya area. In fact we even form a basketball team and named it Nameck Boys. We joined the Kuching Basketball Non-Chinese tournament in 1997 and become champions. We ousted the favorite team which has held the title for few years. Nowadays, the court has been demolished to give way to the construction of the new DUN. Most of the players lost their interest in the game due to lack of basketball court in PJ area. Most of the players scattered around Kuching town & Petra Jaya, and some even change their game to futsal.What a pity. I even wrote a letter to Ministry of Social & Urbanisasi requesting a basketball court to be built in Petra Jaya, don’t know what happen with it as no reply from the ministry.





I also don’t know what happen to my office football team. No game at all for the last one and a half years. Usually our game coordinator, Mr. Bartholomew will arrange a game every weekend. Or at least he will arrange an indoor game. In fact he even booked the futsal court, ABA indoor at Jln Matang every Wednesday night last year. But after Ramadhan and Hari Raya all stopped.
Maybe all of the player already hang their boots. In that case, it such a pity because I believe we have a good team. Well its history now. Now, I feel that my life is static. Nothing much happen. Except for my lovely wife and daughter. How much I miss the old days.
I’m supposed to upload this early in the morning but a bit occupied. I attended a meeting this morning about a new system that lasting for almost 4 hours. Wow. It was so tiring. But the refreshment menu is good, nasi lemak plus rendang. Yummy. I’m supposed to attend another one this afternoon, a demo for a new type of storage system but I change my mind. I can’t stand sitting for a very long time. I’m not use to it but slowly I will try to adapt to this situation as I believe there will be more to come….long and boring discussion.
I guess that’s it for now. I need to do my work now as I have been assign 2 task with a very minimal deadline. There goes my honeymoon….

4 comments:

Tia said...

gia kita.... rajin eh..pjg sekali citer. bila nak molah entry pasal tayar motor bergoleng2 ke dalam masjid tek.... ha ha ha

Uncle Seven said...

HAhahahaha...akan tiba masanya

Anonymous said...

lalu sekda game ka team sains? ne bart? apa digagonya ya gilak? i miss sains fc team. good 'ol days.

Uncle Seven said...

Entah lah apa di bz oleh bart ya, alih2 kelak last minit madah masok tournament sikda training apa2..nei hancur kalah 7 -0 hahaha.
Kes naya BArt tok

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...