Monday, February 23, 2009

Mi Kari...Kame Hame Haaaaaaaaaaaa...........

I’m one of the big fans of Mi Kari. Before my mother pass away, her mi kari recipe is one of the finest for me. Sedap wa cakap lu…Now that she’s gone, for almost 4 years now, I begin my quest for the best mi kari recipe in Kuching town.
My first choice is Singapore Chicken Rice, Mi Kari. One of the best, the taste, wow…berpeluh makan. For the price of RM 3.90, it is one of the cheapest mi kari I guess comparing with the ingredient 2 pieces of chicken, I potato, half boiled egg. This is my favorite mi kari in town for time being. Second best is Mi Kari at the Koperkasa Astana, it have almost the similar thing inside but at the price of RM4.50. In case, SCR are running out of their mi kari, this will be my second spot for me to fulfill my lust for mi kari. My third choice will be bi kari of Kaya & Toast, I try it once at Kaya & Toast Satok, well not bad at all but the serving size is a bit smaller than the rest of 2 places that I mention earlier and also a bit expensive at RM 5.90. Boleh lagik layan. So if any one of the reader out there know, or heard of even test a good mi kari in town, just name the location, the shop name and I will go for the food search but as long as it halal.





Dragonball, I have been waiting this movie since I heard the news that they are making it last year. The most anticipated movie of the year by all Goku’s fan. A lot of question in my head right now, if Goku will be as funny as his character in the book? By the way I have the full collection of Dragon Ball books. I can’t see any Kurin inside there, and I also not really sure whether Chow Yuen Fatt can act as Roshi or Cikgu Muten. Beside Goku, those two also have a funny character.
Ada kerja nak polah dolok…I guess have to go for a while until the next update …ariossssssssssor adiossssssssssss

11 comments:

Ms Tikot said...

Nyaman kali jak bunyi Mi Kari ya eh...

Uncle Seven said...

SCR mi kari nang nyaman bah..hingga menjilat jari

Kakmim said...

nasib bait xda gambar mee kari.. tok pun alu teringin juak mkn mee kari.. x penah try mee kari kt scr... salu gi sia mkn nasik ayam jak... hehehehe

Tia said...

kamek suka juak nanggar dargon ball kerana terpaksa nanggar ngan sidak barry..

eve8 said...

Sitom Corner mee kari is one of the best juak..

Uncle Seven said...

Wahh..sitom corner..here i come...slrup2

Coffee Girl said...

Try Mi kari kat Beemers, depan SMK Petra Jaya. Nyaman giler, tapi sikit jaklah. Also, u try the mi kari at Chicken Rice shop. ya lagiklah banyak, nyamannya boleh tahan juak. Mi kari kat Kucei? Nyaman juak.

Uncle Seven said...

Kucei out...ada kejadian di kucei yang nyuruh kue kembang liur, tapi beemers & Chicken rice shop boleh cuba....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sine sitom corner? kedei baru ka?

Uncle Seven said...

Sitom corner dekat simpang semariang nun , kat kedei singer dolok ya..malam sik sure bukak sik..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...