Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Google & the yellow Mini Austin...

After buzzing my head with so many questions and endless pain on what when wrong with my ankle. I finally decided to google it on the internet. Finally I found a few explanations on what is happening. Traumatic injury, gout, ankle arthritis, infection, vascular obstruction, peripheral edema are among listed.
So I read thru one by one. The first thing that I check is gout, because I have the history with this one. I found that my sickness doesn’t tally at all with gout symptom. A bit relief, so if anybody says that it was gout, well I guess they got that wrong already.
The most similar explanation with the pain that I have right now is Ankle arthritis. It explains that Ankle arthritis is much less common than degenerative changes in other joints. However, ankle arthritis can occur and can be quite painful. Ankle arthritis is most common in patients with rheumatoid arthritis or in patients with a previous injury to the ankle joint. Now I’m quite sure that it was cause by an old injury. Now I remember that once I did have a very bad ankle injury while I’m playing basketball. It happened during an afternoon game few years back when I stepped on somebody leg which cause my ankle to sprain in a very bad way. Within minutes my ankle became bigger as my thigh. Is it painful? Yes it was. I suffered it for a month and can’t play basketball for about a year. Now I really believe this is the cause of my swollen ankle now. I follow a few advice prompt me to go for an x-ray & scan, so I decided to do it tomorrow. Wish me luck. Hope no bad news.
It seem that I will be quite occupied this few weeks, so my promise to One Other on the book ‘Old Kuching’ synopsis have to be postpone. Big Momma also mentions something regarding the ‘dislocated’ car tire which happened to my cousin and me few years ago. Damn...It was one funny incident. It was Hari Raya, I think about 8 to 9 years ago. As usual, the first day of raya, we will visit all our relatives. Then, my cousin, Repi asked Zul and myself to visit my uncle’s house together. Repi just bought this one rugged Mini Austin with metallic yellow, sporty exhaust and sport rims. So, Zul and I said ok. After a few minutes, we reached the RPR Surau. Then suddenly it happened. The Austin suddenly jolted and stops. As Repi, Zul and I try to figure out what just happened; suddenly we saw the back tire of the Austin flung right in front of us. “Oi tayar belakang motor tanggal oi “scream Zul. Arghhhhhhhhh what a shame. With the people standing at the bus stop and by stander laughing out loud at us, we could only managed to sit inside the car with our faces start to change color to red. Hahahaha...Malulah ya. For a moment we just don’t have any guts to go and pick up the tire which fell in front of the surau about 10 to 15 meters away.
Everybody is just can’t stop laughing and because of the noise, it also attracted the attention of the people staying nearby to go out. Well you guess what; they also can’t help themselves not to laugh. Wow what a hari raya it was.
Mr. Fleece, if you read this, you know what I’m saying here hahahaha…
Actually, I think I have a lot of funny things which happen to me and I promise I will share it to you guys.
As for now…byeeeeee………..

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...