Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February…birthday celebrations months….

Three days after I celebrated my birthday, now it is my wife turn to celebrate hers. Happy birthday to my lovely wife, hope everything to come will bring joy & happiness to both of us.
I gave her a perfume as her birthday gift this year. This is the first time I gave her a perfume since I met her 12 years ago. Hope she really appreciate it.
And talking about birthday, today also the birthday of my ex boss. So, I send him a sms this morning and thanks me for that with a question, “How do you guys know it was my birthday today, do you guys have a reminder system or something?”
Daaaaaaaaaa….well, it is not purposely I want to remember his birthday but coincidence it was on the same date as my wife. So every time I celebrate my wife birthday, I will remember him…
Guess that all for today….

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...