Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dinner, Lepak & Politic...


Last Friday night, I attended a farewell dinner for Winnie at The Elephant in conjunction of her transfer to Treasury. We were served with the western food i.e. lamb shank, beef steak, soup and some desert. I have a beef steak, well done, and the food is good. We start around 8 and finished around 9.30 if I’m not mistaken.
It was a short dinner I guess.
After dinner, I joined my wife and her two best friends, Nonie & Rose for a lepak session at Secret Recipe, Spring. They just came back from watching a movie at Star Cineplex, “Bride’s War”.
The lepak session seem to be a very interesting one. We talked about a lot of topics.
Among them are sleeping habits. Surprisingly most of us have their own sleeping habit. For me, I like to my ‘goyang kaki’ until I fall asleep. My wife, she likes to ‘smell’ a small pillow and Nonie like to rub her feet against the bed sheet. Rose has the same habit as Nonie, but claimed she cured a long time ago.

And yesterday, my wife got food poisoning. Pretty bad. She got stomach pain and middle of the night, she throw up about 3 times.
All the food she took earlier on was flush out. And to day, she keeps complaining all her body feeling sick all around and a dizzy head. Really hope that she will be in a better condition by tomorrow.

What else? Hmmmmm…….seem a lot I like to share here today but suddenly, got brain freeze. Just because I answer a phone call just now, all the idea is gone.

The political scenario in Perak also caught my attention; really hate to see what happen there in Malaysia. Really frustrating that this thing happen at the time Malaysia, world to be exact are facing economy crisis. Hope that for any reason, they can settle the matter thru a correct channel not by street demonstration. Well, it just my personal opinion.

Well, the conclusion that I get from last Friday night, it has been a very long long time I didn’t hang out at night. The night life in Kuching seems to be change already I guess. Guess I have change a lot then, I use to know where a good place to hang out, any latest entertainment centre, I will be among the first who know and guess that time is gone now….it looks like I can consider myself the last to know about anything new in Kuching now…

Ok that’s it for now. Until the next chapter…see ya….

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...