Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Again, it is a race against time. Deadline is coming near, and I’m not really sure whether I can finish it on time this time. Since morning, I have been busy keying the data in to the new database that I’ve just created. Suddenly I feel that time is not on my side. I felt that time is ticking faster than usual as sedar tak sedar dah pukol 3.30 petang. My back hurt as sitting for hours. My ‘but pad’ become thinner and thinner hahahaha….not as cushion as I’m younger.
I contact a few of my friends today to promote thumb drive, as I’m selling thumb drive with a very attractive price. I’m selling 8 GB at RM35, 16 GB at RM 65, 128 GB at RM 330 and 200 GB at RM 420. My selling price is much lower than market price. If you thinking of genuinity, yes all the thumb drives are genuine with a valid serial number. The thumb drives consist of few brands such as Sony or Kingston. The 200 GB thumb drive is quite a new release and if I’m not mistaken it just started to enter Malaysian market. So if any of you need a thumb drive, you know where to get it…I guess Ms Tikot , Big Momma might be interested with the thumb drive .
A lot of things are happening around Kuching nowadays. As today, we heard the sad news as Sarawak lost one of their YB, Datu Dublin Untini due to stroke. Last Friday night while ‘ronda-ronda’ with my family, we saw an accident at the Petra Jaya roundabout, it was new Dmax with QAP plat license. The young man are running away from a roadblock at MASJA and been chase down by two police cars and ended up hitting a lamp post. And another policeman was hit by a motorcycle rider in his attempt to flee from the roadblock. The bad news was, he also intoxicated. This is only to name a few.
What else? Guess I need to drink my coffee a bit to freshen my eyes. A bit sleepy suddenly. I want to go to my ‘love nest’ a bit early tonight as I’m feeling so tired right now. My daughter for sure will follow me, ask me to read a book or 2 with her. I notice that she loves to read. Not only her kiddy book, but she also hentam my magazine. And I’m gaining some weight right now due to the medicine I took, manage to weight off few kilos and now gained extra more. I always said to people I met, when they saying”Wahh adi, gemok sekarang!’ I always said to them that now I’m a ‘penternak daging’ cause of that extra kilos and we laugh about it. And automatically they forget about how fat you are. But I always said to my wife . I’m not fat but a bit chubby.
GTG, it almost 5 now, it’s time to go home now …bye and ariosss or adios..which one is it ?

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri 1442H /2021- Pandemic Raya yang kedua.

Tersusun rapi sepuluh jari, Bunga melur si bunga melati , Ucapan dihantar pengganti diri, Mohon maaf setulus hati. Assalamualaikum ...